Saturday, April 5, 2014

Setting your bodybuilding goals

To be successful in any endeavor we need to set goals. This is what keeps us going when we’re tired, lack motivation, or have distractions that occur in our life.

But by looking at our goals this will motivate us to work out it correctly and push ourselves to matter what occurs in our personal life.  This is what will enable us to be successful as we pursue our fitness goals.

The first step is to have realistic goals that are short-term. After all is the Chinese say to accomplish any goal you must take the first step. So you need to sit down and write some goals that would apply for the next week the next two weeks in the next month.
Make them realistic we are not going to be Arnold Schwarzenegger in a month. That’s not going to happen. But we could lose 60 pounds or put on 6 to 8 pounds of muscle or   lose 2 to 3 inches around our waist.

I like to chart the wayside handle on a weekly basis. That way I can see how my body is reacting to what I am doing in my personal life. Am I not getting enough sleep and my not eating correctly and my letting stress what a day to day life affect me too much.
If I see A steady decrease in my ways that I know I need to adjust the other things I’m doing. I also go by how I feel each day. In other words I want to wake up feeling great and feel that way for the rest of the day. We do not want to have a three-hour workout every day and then go home and have no energy and not feel well during the day.

The first goal of bodybuilding is to look and feel good. It is not to take steroids and to look good I just feel awful and to be unhealthy. Wish you stop the steroids your muscle is either going to go away or you’re going to find you’re unable to drop that excess weight you have and most of it now Will no longer be muscle.

I have walked by people in the gym and not recognize them after they went on steroids this includes men and women. Some have lost between 20 to 50 pounds others have maintained the same way I lost 20 to 30% of their muscle mass. This is also very very hard and bad for your body. Anyway that goes on fast comes Allfast is going to go right back off right back on fast. We are looking for long-term health  goals.

After you create your goals you need to look at. Look at them two or three times a day do not ignore them. Remember out of sight out of mind. Look at them they got them all the time. Was someone offers you to pieces of birthday cake repeat your goal and maybe have half of one. When everyone else is sleeping in repeat your goal and get up early in the morning and get a workout in.

Remember you will feel like $1 million when you’re healthy you train, and when you take care yourself. And you cannot buy that feeling I don’t care how much money you have. I have training in Jim’s reset celebrities and their working out many of them hooked on drugs, alcohol, etc.. They have all the money in the world but they cannot keep healthy. 

I believe that you need sufficient rest to recover to relieve stress and to feel  and perform at an optimal level. If you are not getting enough sleep rest relaxation you are going to lose muscle, Game wait that is fat, suffer the effects when your heart and body. This includes high blood pressure and the possibility of stroke or heart attack. Remember the goal of bodybuilding is to build your body and be healthy. Not to be huge muscle to be unhealthy to pass away when you’re in your 40s, 

Over the last 10 to 15 years there’ve been multiple professional wrestlers, strength athletes, and bodybuilders with passed away in their early 40s. Most of them carried way too much weight, did not do any cardio work, you do not monitor their body is the work out. By ignoring their general health and focusing just on size and muscle mass and it up destroying their body and dying 2030 years before they should have.  They died too young like trying to make everybody do what it was not meant to. 

So always remember Health first when you set your goals. You want to have a healthy happy active life for the day you're born to the day you die. So set your goals to show modest game's each week each month each year. 

Push yourself and your workouts and towards all of your goals. Celebrate the success and analyze each failure. As long as you try to correct the mistakes you make your never failing. You're simply changing directions each day to become better and stronger each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment