Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Training Routine

Okay so I've decided it's time to get serious and I went enjoying Worlds Gym Glendale!  I spent the last three years training in a small school gym with very limited weights and equipment.

In fact the dumbbells only go up to 20 pounds. So since I want to see how far I can push my training at age 60 I decided Time to get to a real gym and do some hard training. So I'm not training very early morning four-  five times a week. This is my third  work out and my ways are already starting to go up and I could feel my muscles were sore from the previous two days. 

But I will now be able to see just how far I can push my training.  My age I don't have to worry about losing muscle or really losing weight. Your body becomes a economic  machine and you have to watch what you eat and get the maximum out of the calories and the carbs you consume

So I am also starting my diet this week and hope to tighten my entire body in the next 60 days. I am not on a super strict diet for I do not believe in those and those usually lead to overindulgence at times. 

Simply put I intend to train as hard as I can and eat as healthy as I can. I will put pictures up of the results each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment