Saturday, April 19, 2014

Popeyes ice cream


I first tried this at the Blendtech booth will going to Cosco. I was in a hurry and just grabbed it and start walking toward took a taste of it.  And let me say it tasted incredible!!

I have now started make my own version the last couple of weeks.  My ingredients include;

  • 3/4 Almond or coconut milk
  • Spinach and Kale
  • Agave nectar-  I only use 2 tablespoons- You can add more
  • One cup of ice
I have a vita mix many high-end blender will do. Come by all of the ingredients and set the blender on low.  Blend for 30 seconds to one minute and then remove ingredients.

With the Agave nectar I only use a little bit of this to minimize the sugar content.

This is a great way to have your family or children enjoy health benefits of spinach and kale.   Try it I think you'll really like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment