Saturday, July 19, 2014

Training in the Swimming Pool - 07/19/14



I have been running sprints in the pool doing straights- running backwards sideways and jumping up. I alternate with treading water and go over 30 to 45 minutes of full sprints and some stress.
Played tennis today and flat out kicked ass!!!! I want four sets in a row against them the top players in SCV


I Run as fast as I can in the water for sprints, and then I do stride outs as long as a stride as I can also!  I then tread water  pushing as hard as I can with both arms and feet while I'm doing it.  I can Tread water easily for 30 minutes now while making the water really rise  what I'm doing it,  I mean making my legs and arms move rapidly.

It is an incredible high intensity low-impact workout! 



No comments:

Post a Comment