Monday, March 17, 2014

 60 years old and starting new training routine

I have been super busy teaching, coaching and working my websites but now is time to start my own new training routine. 

This picture was taking 3/17 today and I'm just starting to put in your training routine together.  

My current stats are 
6 feet
205 pounds

I will probably drop 5 to 10 pounds in the next 2 to 3 weeks, I am also going to really increase my training level and completely clean up my diet.

I have found that I have no problem maintaining my weight and strength no matter how much I run or play sports I do each week.  My muscles and straight still increase even when I am playing tennis for 2-3 hours a day, or high or run sprints.

So now I want to see just how far I can take my training in the next three months.  The one limitation I have is some carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand that may limit my training some extent, but since I am off this week I intend to stretch my right hand out and see if I can get rid of this.

I will be taking pictures each week and tracking my results and putting them up on my blog and my websites

No comments:

Post a Comment