Sunday, February 23, 2014

DO NOT BINGE ON SWEETS OR JUNK FOOD

Yes I have seen this for years.

I have been at bodybuilding competitions where I would run into competitors who would be at the grocery store and have a spoon and a full gallon of ice cream in their hand to buy and eat right now

Now this means their body has gone from nearly no sugar for weeks to a massive amount of sugar all at once - or they are on their way to big case of sugar shock!!

No one is perfect. We are aall going to eat some sweet food at times

So here is my philosophy:
If you eat desserts then simply accept it and forget about it. It is done and time to move forward. Buy smaller quantities of sweets- and eat a small proportion.

DO NOT EAT A LITTLE AND THEN FIGURE I SCREWED UP AND I AM GOING TO EAT THE WHOLE THING!

Try and slowly substitute fruits and smoothies for desserts
Have cheat day once a week where you can relax your diet

Remember you need to be healthy mentally and physically too. Do not eat when stressed to staying up. Try and rest - read - walk- or sleep.
Take care of yourself - if you do not who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment